If i...

Somebody told me that there is nothing left, but I do not believe it I can not, there is something here about that place, that moment, about me, about you...

...And then he looked she, it was a wonderful sensation, trees were gold, sky was orange and it has some pink inside the magic. She just walked, she knew about him, but she did not tell anything; why? nobody knows it, by now; all abuot this moment was magical.
He looked at her like a dream and she loved him with all her heart, their eyes met and it was like a boom inside their: he loved her, and she loved him...

Was time...
Were promisses....
Were words....
Were caresses....
Was madness...
Was effort....
Was passion....

Was Love....

We were love, we are love, we will love.

I´l stay here always, I will always stay with you, even if you can´t see me....
Even if we do, even if we don´t...

Just I need you to tell me why?, what?, where?, who?, when?, and of course... How?

I love you my ligth, of course, it is, the reason.

No hay comentarios: